Years of Experience:
5 – 6 Years
Expertise in a Windows/Linux/ VMware environment. Good Communication Skills.
Expertise with Microsoft Clustering, Terminal Services, Citrix & VMWare would be preferred.
- Handling/ Setting/Configuring Servers.
- Installation and Configuration of Domain Controllers.
- Service Control
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers, DHCP, DNS, IIS, ISA, Antivirus
- Understanding and working with Windows Core
- Implementation, administration of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Working Knowledge of PowerShell
- Working Knowledge Windows Command Line
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Working in 24X7 global environment.
- Understanding of Virtualization Technology
- Creating and deleting Virtual Machines
- Configuring ESXi & vCenter Server
- Good Understanding on Virtual Switching
- Working with VMFS, NFS, SAN NAS
- Working with HA & DRS Clusters
- Working Knowledge of vSphere Command line
- Creating Custom Alarms
- Good hands on Linux command line
- Experience with writing service init Scripts
- Good experience with Centos & Debian Systems
- Setting with Linux Servers
- Working with Open vSwitch
- Hands on with KVM & Virtualbox
Very good troubleshooting skills
Other Skills (Good to have):
- Perl/Python/Ruby/Chef Scripting
- ITIL Fundamentals